Monday, June 23, 2008

Trinity Pines, Life, and "other-ness"

So I'm working at Trinity Pines. It's nice, I live out here...it's about 3 miles outside of Trinity, TX. Pay comes in checks and room and board. Internet is sparse out here so that may explain why I may not answer right away online. I only get about a day off a week, so if I don't get to see you this summer, i'm sorry. Anyway, a couple of good friends and even my sister works out here so it's not completely boring. I broke my fear of heights in three days getting certified for high ropes course and earned a sunburn in three days training for lifegaurding. Today officialy begins the third week of camp out of the ten weeks scheduled. For those of you wondering, that's Aug. 17. Fun, fun, fun!

As Far as other things go...I recorded two of my songs with Conrad and Chris two weeks ago. Nothing fancy or polished, just a speedy record for me to send in to the songwriters confrence in Aug. at Mt. Herman, CA. I'm really excited about that. I've also been leading worship at Dacus whenever i get a Sunday off, since the music minister left. There are lots of exciting things going on and ideas being talked about. You never know what God's going to do next...it's one of the best rides in the world.

Well, that's it for now. If you have any questions feel free to drop a comment or shoot me an e-mail. Love to hear from you!

No comments: